Apollo 835VR HVLP Turbine
15% More Power from a 3-Stage Turbine + Precision Features
The NEW Apollo Model 835VR combines exceptional Power + Precision features in a 3-Stage Turbine - with 15% more power!
Suggested industries and uses:
Never before has a 3-stage Turbine offered so much power, precision and control. The New Apollo Model 835VR
combines exclusive Apollo Precision Series features in a 3-stage Turbine - with 15% more power!
- The 835VR with precision 3-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease
The LCD displays atomizing pressure that is accurate to 0.10 PSI
The Pressure Control System (PCS) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage world wide, adjusting automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world
Precision MicroAdjust™, lock for full power or MicroAdjust™ for maximum transfer efficiency
Precision FreeFlo™ Filter Warning LED indicates when a filter is restricted. Green for clean, red for clogged or
partially blocked filters
Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun safely
Now you can get excellent results when spraying all solvent-based materials such as: enamels, lacquers, stains,
and polyurethanes. You can also spray most HVLP compatible waterborne coatings and more. Yields a high quality
finish and suits smaller-scale professional and home-based operations. The enhanced power and exclusive
precision features of the new Precision Series 835VR put excellent finishing results - and 80-90% less overspray -
at your command.
(Click on the image for a larger view)
- 7.0 PSI (0.48 bar)
- 115 CFM (3.25 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration
- Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC - 60HZ or 240VAC - 50Hz
- Height: 12" (30.48cm) Width: 8.5" (21.6cm) Length: 15" (38.1cm)
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- 24 foot (7.3 meter) flex air hose.
- Comes with a genuine Apollo AtomiZer 7500GT-600 spray gun. Also available with the 3M PPS 3 oz. cup system.
- This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun.
To Order Call Our Mobile Repair Industry Sales: 1-888-900-4857 ext. 7017