Apollo 1050VR HVLP Turbine
22% More Power in a 5-Stage Turbine + Exclusive Precision Features
Finishing is all about PRECISION. Apollo introduces the
second Turbine in its PRECISION SERIES - Apollo 1050VR.
Suggested industries and uses:
The 1050VR Features:
- The 1050VR Precision 5-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
- Precision LCD displays atomizing pressure that is accurate to 0.10 PSI.
- Precision Pressure Control System (PPCS®) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage worldwide, adjusts
automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure anywhere in the world.
- Precision FreeFlo® Filter warning LED indicates when a filter is restricted. Green for clean, red for clogged or
partially blocked filters.
- Precision 5-stage power atomizes higher viscosity coatings with ease.
Spray solvent-based materials: enamels, stains, lacquers, polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes, conversion varnishes
and linear polyurethanes. The 1050VR also delivers superb results with waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion)
paint (using Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and specialized materials like faux paints and gelcoat.
The 1050VR comes with the Handi-Hold® Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or
transport your spray gun safely. The enhanced power and exclusive precision features of the
new Precision Series 1050VR put you in control of the most advanced TrueHVLP system for
industries and applications demanding precision technology for the perfect finish.
(Click on the image for a larger view)
- 5 Stage
- 9.5 PSI (.070 bar)
- 130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only - Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC - 60HZ or 240VAC - 50Hz
- 30 lbs/13.6 Kg
- 15" X 8.5" X 12" (38.1cm X 21.6cm X 30.48cm)
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- 24 foot (7.3 meter) flex air hose.
- Comes with a genuine Apollo AtomiZer 7500T spray gun with a specially sized 3 oz. bottom feed cup. Also available with the 3M PPS 3 oz. cup system.
- This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun.
To Order Call Our Mobile Repair Industry Sales: 1-888-900-4857 ext. 7017