PRECISION-5 HVLP Turbospray
Apollo presents refined engineering and optimized performance with the NEW PRECISION-5 HVLP Turbospray System.
- PRECISION: Pressure Control System (PCSTM) controls motor speed, voltage and amperage adjusting automatically for altitude and barometric pressure assuring precise atomizing pressure worldwide.
- POWER: Documented 80% transfer efficiency and 38% savings on coating when compared with compressed air systems.
- NEW: Throttle Back Control (TCB™) – Permits highest available flow pressure and increased motor longevity.
- NEW: LCD Message Center – Accurate Pressure Display – Motor Idle – Temperature – Hour Use Meter
- Apollo Sprayers Model PRECISION-5 comes equipped with the Award Winning Atomizer 7500 and our Handi-Hold® Spray Gun Docking Station, an Apollo innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. It’s ready to spray when you are.
Use the Precision-5 for the widest range of coatings, solvent or waterbase, clear or pigmented as well as specialized materials: faux paints, gelcoat, latex (emulsion) and multi-spec.
- 5 Stage
- 9.5 PSI (.070 bar) Sealed*
- 130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only – Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 31 lbs/14.1 Kg
- 15″ X 8.5″ X 12″ (38.1cm X 21.6cm X 30.48cm)
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- 27 foot (8.2 meter) flex air hose.
- Apollo makes 6 spray guns that are compatible with the PRECISION-5. You can choose the gun that best suits your needs.
- Spray Gun Series that work with this turbine: 7500T Series
- 2 Year Warranty + an extra year if warranty online is completed within 30 days of purchase.
*This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted. Find a Distributor Near You