The first full featured 5 stage HVLP turbine spray system available at a valued price. Powerful 5 stage turbine with new dual filter QT™ Quiet Technology in a thoughtfully designed case to allow full ventilation and air filtration for performance and longevity. HVLP power to atomize and spray the fullest range of coating viscosities without compromise on cars, boats, planes, wood projects, fencing, farm equipment, machinery and more. Excellent results with higher viscosity products including latex (emulsion) paints.
- Air efficient design and filtration
- Handsome all metal Euro style compact case
- Easy carry handle
- Handi-Hold™ spray gun docking station
- Quick disconnect – air hose to spray gun
- 5 Stage
- 9.5 PSI / (.070 bar) Sealed*
- 130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration with QT™ Quiet Technology
- HVLP Only – Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 20 lbs/9.07 Kg
- Height: 12″ (30.48cm) Width: 8.5″ (21.6cm) Length: 15″ (38.1cm)
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- 20 foot (6.1 meter) flex air hose.
- Comes with two spray gun choices: E7000 HVLP Non-Bleeder Spray Gun, E5011 HVLP Bleeder Spray Gun
Notes: *This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted.