900 HVLP Turbospray
Suggested industries and uses:
Apollo 900 provides superior power for spraying all solvent-based materials (enamels, lacquers, stains, polyurethanes) and most HVLP-compatible waterborne coatings. This unit is well suited for larger shops that do not normally spray higher viscosity products. The increased 3-stage pressure of the Model 900 offers enhanced atomization and multiple spray gun access with a two outlet manifold. This model turbine comes equipped with the two Handi-Hold® Spray Gun Docking Stations, Apollo’s newest innovation. Store, hold or transport your spray gun in a vertical position with no risk of knocking or falling over. Ready to spray when you are.
- Hi Power 3-Stage
- 6.0 PSI (0.41 Bar)
- 120 CFM (3.4 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration
- HVLP Only – Dual Gun Capability
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 34 lbs/15.4 Kg
- 17″ X 13″ X 15″ (43cm X 33cm X 38cm)
- All EU units shipped
- All 110 volt units are tested and certified by
- 24 foot (7.3 meter) flex air hose.
- Comes with an exceptional array of spray gun choices: The 5000 Series, 5500 Series, 7500T Series
This unit cannot be used with a non-bleed spray gun without the optional external air relief valve installed.